WE WANT YOU TO LOVE YOUR SMILE
Kids, ‘tweens, and adults come to us for smile support, and we love creating great smiles for all of them! Come in for an initial consultation and we’ll customize a treatment plan for your unique goals and needs.
We offer a variety of orthodontic treatment options, from traditional braces to clear retainers and more depending on your oral health needs.
And since we treat kids and adults at our practice, we can schedule simultaneous appointments that save your family time!
Who needs braces?
Ask yourself: “Do I love my smile?” If you feel anything less than confident with your smile, orthodontics can be one of the best investments you’ll ever make. Your smile is like your fingerprints: It’s uniquely yours, and we want you to LOVE it!
And smile wellness isn’t just about appearances. Malocclusions, or “bad bites,” can affect the way you chew, talk, or smile, and can even lead to more serious (and expensive) oral health problems.
Some of the common conditions that can be corrected with orthodontic treatment are:
- Crowded Teeth: Teeth that are crooked, rotated, or overlapping.
- Excessive Overjet: The upper jaw or teeth are too far in front, or the lower are too far back.
- Underbite: The lower jaw or teeth are too far in front, or the upper are too far back.
- Excessive Overbite: the upper teeth excessively overlap the bottom ones.
- Protrusion: The upper teeth stick out and do not fit with the lower front teeth.
- Excessive Spacing: Teeth that have wide gaps between them.
Kids in particular can benefit from early treatment, and the American Academy of Orthodontics recommends kids be screened by age 7, so be sure to schedule a complimentary initial orthodontic consultation by then… and, it’s never too late to start now! Regardless of your or your child’s age, if you have a concern about your smile, we’re here to help.